Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 4 Den Haag - Ik hou van Nederlandse ijs! (Ik hou van zuster Berrett, zuster Wilkinson en Elder Davison)


Goedje Morgen Allemaal!

Deze week is zo ontzetten snel geweest! Ik hou zo veel van Nederland! It is crazy to think that this is my last full week in this beautiful country! I am goign to miss this place so much! It truly does have my heart. Time to give it all I got for 10 more days!! Here are some of the highlights from this past week:

Monday we went over to our african brother georges house. He made us some nice SPICY food. I love that man so much. He probably has the biggest heart in the world! So many good times and memories with him. One of my best friends.

So kindy the asked the sisters to make us some nice brownies, well we went over to their house the go and pick them up and ended up getting forced into singing at the door before we got them. We drew a crowd let me tell ya;) Davison and I have voices like angels! It's actually quite funny, singing is becoming a big tradition in the district, starting a trend!

We had the oppurtunity to have a couple more amazing service oppurtunities this past week for a member. Everytime, without fail my eyes are opened a little more. Charitable service changes lives. Charity truly does not fail. I love it!!

This week we were able to teach a couple more great lessons and see miracles of course:) The work here is just picking up here so much. It has been absolutely amazing to be apart of. Quick side not, a recent convert who are teaching has been pregnant with twins the and wsa being told by the doctors it was very likely one of the 3 of them wouldn't make it. A couple of hours before she gave birth Davison and I were there and we had a super powerful lesson on Prayer and our Heavenly Father. The spirit was so strong and she looked at us and said all will be well. Well we got a call later that night and her and her two little babies are all healthy!!! We were so happy! She is an incredible women!

This week i had my last zone training ever and had to give my departing testimony.....let me tell ya, that's a weird feeling. It is definitely cliche to say it but it sneaks up on you! I LOVE all the people out here and all these missionaries!!

We have also been able to have some great times playing some more soccer with the ward and basketball with investigators. By the time saturday was done I couldn't even move. That's the life:)

I love you all! Thanks for the prayers and support. Sorry for the short undetailed email...But I hope you all have a good week!!

Love,
Elder Parr
#ReturnWithHonor
The prosmans :)


The fantastic four!

No comments:

Post a Comment