Monday, December 7, 2015

Week 16 Eindhoven "Sinterklaas, December, Adventures

Hello hello,

This week has been loads of fun! I don't even know where to begin and i have about 10 minutes of typing time....so sorry but this one will be super short. Eindhoven saw a lot of miracles this week it has been so awesome!!!! We are beginning to see the fruits of our labors. Ah I just love missionary work so much, there is nothing else like it! Here are just a few of the highlights from last week.

I was able to go up to NIjmegen and work with Elder Hill there and we had an absolute blast together and saw some really cool things happen. They have been struggling a little bit getting some appointments. They ended up having to drop a lot of investigators because they just didn't want to keep commitments. So Elder Hill and I made a goal to find two people and set up two appointments. That's exactly what we did. We met two really cool people on the door and were able to have nice conversations with them and set up a return appointment. The Lord was really blessing us. And fun fact I got fed a MASSIVE plate of Fufu made by a Ugandan. Yumm....

Wednesday Elder Da Silva and I worked together the first have of the day and saw miracles! We got let in and had an awesome lesson. And had a lesson with a potential we had found the week before. Had a nice lunch with Jacky aka Shakira and had a good lesson with her as well. Then we split with the Ap's and I got to work with Elder Bonner again. So fun, we have become really good friends. But we recorded a Christmas song with brother Stewart and it was so cool. Wow he can sing!!!!!

Friday I got to work with elder Byers in Eindhoven and we had 2 more people open the door and let us right in. We were able to teach the restoration to them both and set up new appointments. The Lords work is hastening! I love it! I also got to cook for Zuster Van Der Riet again. It was great.

We got to celebrate Sinterklass this week with the Van Empels. Man I love that family so much. They do so much for us it's incredible. Sinterklaas was awesome we all got a couple of fun little presents from them and had a really fun evening with one another. We also had to right our zone transfer report that night...I won't even say how late we were up. But we still made it to church on time and had a beautiful Sunday!!!

I love you all and am thankful for all the prayers and support. I hope you have an amazing week and enjoy the Christmas spirit. And always remember the true Meaning of Christmas. Our Savior lives and loves us!

Love,
Elder Parr
#Return.With.Honor
P Day Ballin

No comments:

Post a Comment