Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Week 18 Delft "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year"

Hello everyone!

Sorry this week is actually going to be a short one I have hardly any time. But I will do my best to share as much as I can.

This was another great week for me we had a lot of finding, lessons, zone conferences and memories. I guess the highlight of the week for me was confirming Joshua A. baptism this week!! I am so excited for him. He has made such a big change in his life since the first day he met us missionaries. I know that the Heavenly Father has played a huge part in his conversion and He was with us in every lesson. The experiences that I have had teaching him have been ones that will last a life time. It amazing how good of friend you can become with someone in such a short amount of time. I sure love all of my investigators and this work so so much.

Faith has definitely been challenged this week, there was plenty of rejection and a lot of just straight up hard work. But spending a lot of time on my knees I found that comfort and peace that so many long for. I am grateful for the knowledge that I have that I have a loving heavenly father and that means the world to me. I am so happy I get the chance to share that knowledge with the people of the Netherlands.

I love you all so much, thanks for the prayers and the support! It means the world to me!

The church is true!

Love, Elder Parr
#ReturnwithHonor
This picture is for you Mom <3
Train Station

No comments:

Post a Comment