Monday, July 6, 2015

Week 6 Zaandam - Crazy Week!!

Hello hello,

Sorry this is going to be the shortest email known to man! This week has been absolutely crazy and so so busy. So I have very little time on the computer today.

So here is some of the news in short.

1. We officially have a new mission president, President Bunnel. I have heard he is incredible. I can't wait to work with him and learn form him as well!

2. Peter and Evy are doing so so good! They are still excited to be baptized hopefully August 2nd or earlier. They are the biggest miracle ever!

3. I am being transferred to Amsterdam. I will be whitewashing Amsterdam, Training and becoming a District Leader. Talk about a whole new experience for me. I am super excited to learn and grow from this new opportunity. I know that the Lord sends us where we are needed and that He can qualify us for all he requires.

4. I love you all and am so thankful for the love and support. I know I say that every time but it's true. You have made a difference in my mission so thank you!  My sister Maegan comes home from her mission in Romania on Wednesday.  So happy for her and know that my family is excited. Love you all.

I hope you all have an amazing week this week and continue to enjoy the nice weather! The Church is true!!!

Love, Elder Parr
#ReturnWithHonor

(Mom sorry I forgot my camera so no pictures this week:( )

No comments:

Post a Comment