Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 10 Apeldoorn - MIRACLES and Conference

Hello Hello,

What an absolutely incredible week this past week has been. Unfortunately I can't sit down and just tell you all about it so I'll just stick to a couple of highlights instead.

So Elder Hosea and I have been working for 9 weeks together now here in Apeldoorn and have been doing the dirty work. Contacting, doors, street, more finding. The past couple of weeks we have been able to find a couple of people and we are starting to see the fruits of our labors. This week we were able to set two baptismal dates for the 28th of May!!!!!! We were beyond excited and still are. The Lord is blessing us so much to find people whom He has prepared. The great part is, is that the work is just going to continue to go up from here. We were also able to find 4 new investigators to add to the teaching pool this week. And the best part about it, we only had 4 days to work in our city. Wow, did the Lord bless us or what?

We had MLC this past week so we were able to look at our zone and see how they are doing. We were thrilled to see that they are all doing so well! This zone is incredible and full of incredible missionaries. The work is going nowhere but forward. I love it! We were also able to council with the leaders of the mission about where the mission is going. All I can say is that it is going good places! It's incredible to see how inspired mission presidents are. I love it!

General Conference was just incredible. We were able to watch most of the sessions with the Hills, the senior couple here in the ward and there family who was visiting. We had an absolute blast with each other. But wow conference was amazing! So many questions answered by inspired talks. I know that all those men are called of God. I loved President Nelsons talk in Talk in the priesthood session that talked about being men of God and many others! I am excited to apply the principles learned into my own life. Conference week is always such a spiritual boost and re-charger!

Thank you all so much for the prayers, love and support! It is appreciated:) Allie Happy 16TH Birthday!!!!!!! I hope you have a good one and everyone in St. George watch out we got a crazy one on the streets;) Heidi Happy Birthday on the Thursday! I love you so much! And Grandma happy Birthday on Friday!

The Church is true. Let us all learn something from the new theme for the youth, "2 Nephi 32: 20 :Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life." I love this Gospel and my mission!

Love,

Elder Parr
#Return.with.honor

Hosea and I reliving the childhood years :)



No comments:

Post a Comment