Thursday, April 21, 2016

Week 12 Apledoorn - Temple, Kuekenhof, Apenhuel, Life :)

Hello Hello!!

Wow what an absolutely incredible past week and a half it has been!! I have been able to do so many fun things and see so many beautiful places in the Netherlands and watch our Investigators continue to soak up the Gospel. Missions.....one word, INCREDIBLE! I love being a missionary.

So it has been a while since I last wrote you all and I don't have enough time to tell you all of the miracles and fun things I was able to do so here are a couple of quick little highlights:

I was able to go to the beautiful Den Haag Temple last week for my last time with the mission. It was an uplifting and powerful Temple trip. I know that that place is the House of Our Heavenly Father. It is truly a "refuge from the storm"!

After the Temple we took our annual mission trip to Kuekenhof or the Tulip Gardens! And wow that just never gets old. Such a beautiful place. Sorry mom I didn't take quite as many pictures as last year but boy did I soak it up. I love the Netherlands!

We have been able to teach all of our baptismal dates a couple of times and they are all still doing super good! They are all making progress and keeping commitments and coming to better know their Lord and Savior! It's a privilege to be a part of. The Gospel changes lives!

Elder Wright and I won the Foosball Championship with a record of 58-4 the past two transfers!

I was able to go up to Groningen and join the country wide volleyball tournament. That was so much fun! I was able to see a lot of people who I have served with throughout my mission. And found out Dan and Emma pretty much my parent from Delft are coming to st.George! That was a great day!

We were able to do some service with crowbars and hammers to destroy a members bathroom that he is remodeling. The little boy came out in us all.

And for Pday we were able to go to a place called Apenhuel. It's a big monkey park and to hang out with monkeys for a couple of hours. Some of them would run loose and just come climb on you.

Wow it's been a great transfer. Transfer calls are coming up this week. And time is just flying. I love it out here. The church is true!!

I love you all thanks for all of the love and the support!!

Love, E
Elder Parr
#Return.With.Honor
.Elder Hosea and I being ninja's


 You have got to love the Netherlands tulips:)




No comments:

Post a Comment