Monday, May 2, 2016

Week 1 Den Haag - Ik Ben terug! :) 1 month left

Hello Hello!

Wow what an incredible week this past week has been! It has been like a dream come true but really. I remember when I left Delft 18 months ago it was always my dream to go back to that ward. Being here in Den Haag has been so much fun. I have been able to see so many friends. It is so cool to see how that relationship I had with members is still there. They were so excited to see me again and have me back and that just made it that much better! It honestly felt like I just came back home, I love this place so much.

This week we were able to celebrate Kings Day. That was a lot of fun even with some crappy weather. We took our whole district to the centrum enjoyed the holiday and had a challenge to see who could get rid of the most Books of Mormon. If only you could of seen us all armed with our Books of Mormon in different languages walking down the street. We were able to give away so many books and have such a good time doing it. I love this district already!!

This week we were also able to teach a good amount of lessons and have some amazing spiritual experiences. All I can say is that I know that our Heavenly Father LOVES His children more then we will ever know. He knows us all perfectly. I know He lives and I love Him so much.

Missions are just one of a kind aren't they. It's incredible out here, I love it and I'll miss it. So excited to go out strong though. Time to go see miracles and bring souls unto Christ.

I hope you all have an amazing week. thanks for the love and the support. You are all amazing.

Love,
Elder Parr
#ReturnWithHonor
Last day with the Apledoorn Elders


No comments:

Post a Comment