Monday, May 30, 2016

Week 5 Den Haag - Return With Honor (last email)

Hello Hello,

Well.....I can't even believe what I am doing right now. Typing my last email ever as a Missionary for the Church Of Jesus Christ....It feels weird let me tell ya. Wow has it gone by fast or what? This week has been absolutely amazing though. So many great friends seen, great spiritual experiences, emotional roller coaster ride and a whole lot of soaking it up. I can't even begin to tell you how much I am going to miss this country and these people. They have changed my life for the better, I will never be able to repay the Lord for all that he has blessed me with these past two years. It has been amazing! A big part of that is because you all, all of the prayers and support, thank you. You truly impacted my mission!

Den Haag has treated me to well! The member, the investigators and all those in between. It has been great. I know that this is where I was meant to be, this is where the Lord needed me. He lives, we are His Children, He loves us! We are so beyond blessed to know Him. I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have had the past two years to share that incredible light with so many amazing people. The Gospel changes us for the better, it is true, I know it. Our Savior lives, and the stories are real, because of Him we can be made whole, we have that amazing blessing of change. Oh how grateful I am for Him.

Thank you all so much once again. I love you all! Mom, Dad, family, looks like I will be seeing you on Thursday! Loves!!!

Love, Elder Parr
#Return.With.Honor


1 comment:

  1. I am Frank Bernet, I am 54 years old and a very successful businessman at least in my own sense. I recently got my hands into whooping sum of money and i plan on giving out of it as Loan to people who have been having difficulties achieving loan from various financial aids. I am ready to give out any type of loan be it student loan, business loans, car, housing or real estate, debt repayment or any for of loan you require. My loan repayment terms are simple and my loan interest rate is also very low 3% per annum. As long as you as you have good records and good repayment plans consider yourself qualified for this loan. This program has been confirmed as legal entity and licensed by the Financial Service Authority. My Loan program is worldwide and has no limitations of boundaries. Contact me via email to get a fast and reliable loan offer

    Frank Bernet
    Email:frankbernet_finance@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete