Monday, May 16, 2016

Week 3 Den Haag - Ik hou van Nederland!

Hello hello!

Wow, what an amazing week this past week has been. We were so busy, saw so many miracles and had such a fun time doing it all! But boy did it just fly by....I love it out here so much.
Here are a couple highlights from last week.

We were able to teach Joyceline Raphael a couple of times this week, the lady from curaco with 9 children. She is so cool!! She just soaks up everything that we share with her and absolutely loves it. We have her on a baptismal date now and have high hopes for her. Coolest lady ever! While we were out teaching her we walked the remaining 300 meters to the beach and got some great pictures haha. Just living the life out here.

Then my man Rudolph had us come over again and we had a bomb lesson with him. He actually seems to understand the importance of the Restoration and we were so excited! He also has a lot of potential and is now on date. The Lord is just opening the windows of heaven for us right now. God is good:)

Guess who got to go back to his baby city this week?! I did! Wednesday I was back in Delft with my man Elder Henrichson. We had a blast down there together. I still remember that city so vividly it was so cool to see. I got to see Micha again and we had a fun pizza party at his house and he taught us how to make things out of balloons. We were all pro. Hence the Picture "I love you!"

We were able to work a little bit with the sister and the zone leaders this week and had some bomb exchanges. We were able to teach so many people this week between all of us. It was a cloud 9 weeks for teaching that's for sure. So many great things are happening here. I was able to drive my baby last week (the yaris from eindhoven). Brought back some nice memories haha.

We all went and played some soccer with the youngmen and the leaders of Saturday. Holy cow that was so much fun!! Who knew soccer was such a fun sport. The Netherlands converted me...or maybe its just the fact that I can dribble the ball for more then five second without getting it stolen. Lots of fun!

We had some incredible service opportunities this week that had such a big impact on a few individuals. You wouldn't even believe it. My testimony about service went out the roof this past week about how powerful charitable service can be. Absolutely incredible!

Overall this week was just top notch! I am loving life out here and am living it up! The church is true, don't ever forget it. Love you all!

Love, Elder Parr
#Return.with.honor




No comments:

Post a Comment