Monday, September 21, 2015

Week 5 Einhoven - D & C 4:4

Hoi hoi!!

What a week it has been. Man I just love the Netherlands so much. I just got to say I know 100% that this is where The Lord needed me and I am supposed to be. Missions are just so amazing. The lessons that you learn, the relationships that you build, the testimony that you develop and so much more. And that's just scratching the surface. There truly is nothing else in the world that is quite like serving a mission. What a blessing it has been to have this time to serve my Heavenly Father and how great it is to have even more time to serve.

This week we were on the bikes a lot and even took some buses for the first time in ages haha. But I am dang grateful for bikes. they are keeping me whooped in shape. Because the members here feed us so much and it's pretty much every single day. More then any other season. So if it wasn't for my handy dandy steed (bike), I'd probably be looking a little different haha.

So this week was pretty cool Elder Gleave and I were just biking and were actually not planning on going to look up a lady named Jennifer. But as we were biking I just felt that that's the person that we needed to look up so we headed that way. We knocked on her door and the next thing you see is a big smiling face. She was so happy to see us there. We were able to talk a little bit and get to know each other. She is pregnant and is just totally in the right time in her life to listen to us. We were able to schedule and appointment with her for this week. I am excited to see how she excepts the Gospel.


We were also biking around and were passing by a building that had a less active member we wanted to look up. And Elder Gleave say's hey lets stop and go look this lady up. So we headed over and rang her bell and she picked up excited to hear from us as well. We made an appointment with her as well. So there are a couple of things we got going to us. We are going to leave this place better off then we found that's for sure.

There we also a lot of other cool tender mercies that happened throughout the week. It really just helps me realize and recognize how much our Father in Heaven loves us. He is so aware of His children and wants nothing but the best for us. It's amazing.


This Sunday we had the singing Elder group in sacrament. They are going to be here working with us this coming week so that is going to be great. Really feel that that will be able to give the work the boost that it needs.

Oh yeah, last Monday we had to say goodbye to the beloved Bulters. Due to some health conditions they decided that is was probably better that the be home. That was so sad. They were some of the funniest people in the world. Such good examples to us all. It's been different with out them here. But the short time that we had together sure made an impact on me so I am very grateful to them.

Thank you all for the prayers, support and emails. You are all amazing. The church is true, God lives and loves you. Never forget that.

Love,
Elder Parr
#ReturnwithHonor
Best Group Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment