Saturday, January 9, 2016

Week 18 - Merry Christmas (12-21-2015)


Prettige Veestdagen Iedereen!!! 

Hello Hello,

I hope you are all doing amazing. Thank you so much for all of the Christmas wishes. You are all amazing. I hope that you all have an amazing Christmas this year and always remember the reason. for the season. We are so blessed with the knowledge that we have of our Savior and His Gospel. 

This week has been a great one. But this is going to be awful short so please forgive me for the lack of details.
I picked up my new companion Elder Wilson, who is a total stud! I can't wait for all of the miracles that are going to come this transfer! We have high hopes it's going to be great! 

We had a really cool Christmas party and Theirry, Fracis and Isabella came. It was so cool to have them all there. And we finally got people to church. Thierry and Francis as well. It felt so good! We even got to sing in the choir for our Christmas service, it was pretty great! 

We also made an amazing zone vision. We really feel these next six weeks are going to bring a lot of miracles for us all. We can't wait! I mean it is the best time of the year to be a missionary right?  

I love you all and am so grateful for all you all do. The Church is true and you are a child of a loving Heavenly Father. Never forget it! Have a very Merry Christmas! 

Love, 
Elder Parr
#Return.With.Honor

Got to love the sport!

No comments:

Post a Comment